The game is still in alpha, so updates are bound to be frequent. Since there are no plans for an auto-updater yet, this page will keep a history of updates.
For now, updates can be downloaded from the Humble Voxatron Debut download page, accessible via the link e-mailed to purchasers of the Humble Voxatron Debut.
To update the game, just copy or install the new version over the top of the existing version. Existing player data will be saved and should still work.
- Display/sound bugs
- Improving the BBS (search replied-to posts, sub-categories)
- A way to organize/search the BBS levels list
- Mac PPC support
- Multi-frame model editing
- The ability to move adjust camera angles while playing
- Multiplayer support
- Diamond Cheese Wedge (Inside Joke)
- vob loading bug
- UPDATE not showing all new levels
- Customisable per-level character
- BBS LEVEL menu categories & favourites
- Optional mouse crosshair style
- Mouse sensitivity option
- Loading BBS vob as a demo level
- Auto-pause when game loses focus
- Confirm save over existing file
- More intuitive mouse control
- F fast forward during gameplay bug
- Linux Joystick bug
- Game clobbers mouse when not in focus
Added: Configurable controls
- Control modes
- You can only use one mode at once, and each one can be customized separately.
- The default mode is Keyboard, and you can switch it in the Options -> Controls menu.
- Mouse aiming crosshair (actually a single voxel pointing in the direction the player's attacks)
- Drifting character bug
- BBS LIST incomplete / crashing on last page
- Sound switching off permanently after failing once